Like A Boss(Dubstep) Like A Boss(Dubstep)

um?

ExtremeThings responds:

its random.. get it? random(with some Awesome music)

Breaking the Bank Breaking the Bank

This Game Is Epic !

Now i know why that little guy went to prison!!! but one thing i am confused about is the bag, if he tied it him self then how come in the other game they said he was bashed up, stuffed in a bag and left on the rode to die?

!the wrecking ball was hell funny!

PuffballsUnited responds:

He was bashed up from all the other times he failed to get into the bank.

10 Signs.. The Collab! 10 Signs.. The Collab!

NICE

The ctrl z one happened to me a few times lol. good work to every one who made this :)

Colour Cube Colour Cube

not every one can solve the cube i can solve the 2x2 3x3 and 4x4 in real life but not on this sim very good for flash but only a small number of people will really like this

lucidity lucidity

I tryed and try but at the end i only had one mouth thing left and I could not shoot any more needs fixing please fix it make it look nicer then you will have a good game, but at the moment unfinished.

Chaoclypse responds:

That's weird, you should have infinite bullets. I think I know what the problem is, and have fixed it :)

Button Adventure Button Adventure

This is not a point and click this is not a game im sorry but please dont post things like this what a waist of this please spend more time o your game, but i would not no one wants to sit there clicking the mouse ?